3 Day Elite Pro Training Camp at Planet Ice Milton Keynes.
The Elite Skills Development Camp focuses on the advanced development and the review of fundamentals skills, both on and off the ice, while progressing into more specific situation drills and teaching techniques. This full day of on-ice sessions, game sessions and dryland training will keep your child engaged and improving. This camp is great for the player with advanced skill levels, but specifically aimed towards players 9-14 years old with at least 4 years experience.
This camp provides the player with the opportunity to develop and advance their game in a demanding yet delivered in a safe, enjoyable environment.
3 Days 30th July – 1st August 2019
ELITE ON ICE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
* Daily power skating drills
* Daily puck control drills
* Small area competition drills to develop compete levels and game sense
* Shooting and scoring techniques
* Learning how to execute at a high pace of play
* Individual tactic development
* Game sense development
ELITE OFF ICE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
* Daily Functional training session
* Off ice skills development
* Video analysis
* Sports sessions
* Team building sessions
* One to One personal development meeting with coach